TN Sand Booking Registration: The Tamilnadu state government has issued an online platform for sand booking for distributors and buyers. The sand is available as per the vehicle load wise, Check the load instructions and submit the online order for the sand, Make sure that you have to order the sand near sand stations only.
For TN snd booking purposes, both website and mobile app platforms are available; only two modes can book the online sand. Do not book outside of the online platform; it may lead the fraud sellers. Buy only at the Government officials by using website and app mode. As we know, Tamilnadu Government introduced the Service, called “Tamilnadu Sand Internet service”, Online platform is only the official mode in order to get the Sand with official mode. No other platform is available for sand booking.
TN Sand Booking Online
|Name of the Authority||TN SanD Booking Authority|
|Sand Booking Mode||Website and App|
|Number of Slots per day||Only one|
|launched Service date||2017 Year|
|Service Name||Tamil Nadu Sand Internet Service|
|Apply Mode||Online Only|
|Delivery Time||24 to 48 hours|
TN Sand Online Booking 2022
- Applicants have to visit the official link for the TN Sand www.tnsand.in
- Once the website is loaded, click on the “Signup” button and enter the asked information along with the applicant’s name and address details.
- Mobile is compulsory at the time of the online registration process.
- Once the online registration is completed, make sure that, you have remembered the login credentials for future login purposes.
- Only successful registration applicants can deliver the estimated sand as per their need-based.
Some of the online scanned copies are required for the online registration, applicants have to upload the scanned copies for the verification process;
- Aadhar card
- Passport Size photocopies
- Tamilnadu state residence certificate
- Driving License
- Bank passbook scan copy
TN Sand Booking Status Online Procedure
Follow the below instructions to book the sand for the home constructions or any other requirement.
- Now open the official website tnsand.in or download the TN Sand Mobile android app from the Google play store.
- Once the website/app is opened, then log in with registration credentials.
- Once the login is completed, then click on the “General Public” option at the top side.
- Now follow the screen instructions and book the sand for a particular vehicle load.
- Once the booking is completed, you will get the reference number and note it down.
- Check the status of the load vehicle after 6 to 24 hours.
Applicants have to make the online application payment as per the book load areas, check the sand quantity, and payment will be made as per the load wise. The confirmation will get after successful verification.
TN Sand Booking Registration Cancel?
Want to cancel the Sand book, then here are the very simple steps you have to follow it;
- Once again go to the tnsand. in the official link, once the login was successful.
- Go to the booking options page, in that, you will see the option called the “To cancel the registration” button.
- On the next page, it asks to enter the reference number. You have to enter the reference number, enter the captcha, and enter the button to finalize the decision to cancel the sand.
- Now, you will get the confirmation for the sand book cancel option.
If you cancel the sand request, then check the refund request status, the Govt official will release the payment after successful verification of the cancel request from the applicant. Cancel refund payment will be available on back to bank account, it will take 3 to 5 days. Applicants have to check the bank account after a time period of refund status.
TN Sand helpline
If you have questions on sand booking or sand registration or refund related queries, then use the below helpline numbers;
Contact Number: Mobile – 9566222479, and 044-40905555.
Contact Email ID: [email protected]