Telangana Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management 2016
Telangana State government get more eligibility to take 3.5% loan from the central government to decrease fiscal deficiency and improve macroeconomic management and management of public funds to utilize these funds to balance the budget.
|Telangana Loan Eligibility 2016 Year|
|Present FY Year||Next FY Year||Difference|
|FY||Financial Year||2016-17 year|
Where Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management (FRBM) is an Act of the Parliament of India to institutionalize financial discipline, reduce Indias fiscal deficit.
- Telangana FRBM Loan Extended to 3.5% Central Government Approved.
- Telangana GDP 0.5%
- Telangana Government gets Rs. 3122/- crore Loan
- To be used in State Schemes
- Loan Eligibility Increased to 0.5%
- Present status of Loan percentage is 3%.
- After Increased to 3.5%
- Working since 2 years
- Budget Amount Saved by TS State
- Loans are not crossed 25%
- Interest not crossed by 10%
- Telangana Financial department gets approval through FAX from Central Govt.
Telangana State (TS) gets 3.5% more loan eligibility from central Government.