APSSDC Student Registration: APSSDC is an Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development that provides contract or permanent based jobs in the state for unemployed youth where the jobs are provided on a timely basis, applicants can check the various MNC jobs on this official page apssdc.in. Check the most important regular job mela information for quick jobs opportunities in State.
APSSDC is the main source for the unemployed youth, where the candidates have to enroll the student registration for two ways benefits, one is skill development course and second is job opportunity. If you are looking for the APSSDC student registration, the details are mentioned in below.
APSSDC Student Registration
The registration link is available for the following opportunities;
- Unemployed /passed candidates.
- Designed for the unemployed youth of AP candidates, where they can access the job openings and regular job mela information.
- Pursuing student (engineering or Polytechnic)
- Designed for the existing students in the colleges for the skill enhancement, the skill enhancement opportunity is designed for the engineering and polytechnic courses.
- Bothe engineering and polytechnic students can access the available skill courses and job opportunities.
- Pursuing student (nonengineering).
- Designed for the non-technical (Non-Engineering) students, who can access the course-related opportunities on skill development. There are multiple courses are available for the existing and unemployed youth skill enhancement process.
- Designed for the employer, who can provide the job opportunities and provides the skill development process for the registered unemployed youth, who tie-up with AP Govt, they have to utilize the employer registration tab.
- Engineering college administration
- Designed for the engineering college administration, they can avail this opportunity, they can provide or offer the technical course training and other related opportunities, suck kind of college administration, has to tie up with APSSDC team for the establishment.
- Degree college administration
- Designed for the college for the degree administration process, check the details if anyone of offer the non-technical course for the degree students, they have to tie up with APSSDC team for more information and establishment for the career opportunities.
- School administration
- School-level courses like low-level opportunities can directly contact with APSSDC school admin team. The details and they are ready to approve the if they come with new opportunities for SSC or below 10th class students. Because there are mostly 80% of candidates are done the 10th class.
apssdc registration for job mela
If you are a student or passed aspirant or looking for the opportunities, then you can eligible for the APSSDC benefits, these jobs are mostly temporary basis and these job tenure will be extended on the basis of candidates’ work performance.
- World Youth Skill development
- Indian game summit
- Industry placements
Enrolled applicants are selected anyone of the course for the skill development as well as job opportunities, check the detailed information for the particular skill and work on the skill enhancement and get the job opportunities.
- More than 18 lakhs unemployed youth are registered.
- More than 10 lakhs candidates are skilled in various domains.
- Total of 791 training centers are established across the AP state.
- More than 10,000 applicants have placed in job opportunities.
- More than 300+ collaborations.
APSSDC Online Competition
Yes, there is an online competition for the candidates for the MNC jobs and skill enhancement process, top-scored candidates are shortlisted for the next big job opportunity. The Quiz competition conducted by NSDC and APSSDC combined the process.
This APSSDC quiz competition is also conducted by the MNC companies like Microsoft, SIEMENS, Infosys, Wipro, and other big MNC companies for the job opportunities.
If candidates get any issues on an online application form or job-related issues, they can contact the following helpline; Check the details;
# 3rd floor, Infosight Building, Survey No. 78/2, Near Pathuru Road Junction, NH-16 Service Road, Tadepalli – 522501, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh