TSPSC Groups 2 Last Minute Tips and Important Concepts in Details
The TSPSC Groups 2 Final Exam is on November 11 and 13th 2016 (i.e Friday and Sunday), we are giving most asked concepts in previous TSPSC conducted exam, please read carefully and once go through the concepts if you have any doubt or a review purpose.
FREQUENTLY ASKED CONCEPTS IN TSPSC EXAM:
- All India Current Affairs of Last six months
- 30% questions from PAPER 1 are from Telangana concepts and language oriented concepts (for example : what is GATAKA it is a part of TS State so that you can easily expect a question from Language).
- Telangana Movement, History of Telangana, Important person Names and their work.
- Telangana Songs and Business part
- Telangana Politicians Names and their designations.
- Telangana Dams and Rivers names and surrounded popular areas names.
- New Districts Names wise a question.
- Population wise a question.
- Schemes Question (Compulsory)
- Missions and Popular IT Firms (one compulsary Question)
- A question from Successful Schems or Programs of Telangana.
- A Question from Telangana Budget 2016. (Who, where, why, How much, what on budget).
- A question Who died in Telangana (Freedom fighter or Popular persons)
- A question from Sports or Games or etc (for example PV Sindhu Silver Medal, Sakshi..etc)
- A question from Business (for example: TS got 1st place with 98.78% success rate for the 2015-16 year)
- Telangana History very Important (for example: Satavahana, Kakatiyaetc)
- Economy and Development of Telangana.
- Tenth class standard English
- Simple Aptitude (Example : Number Series, Blood Relations and Para Jumbles and Maths equations.).
- English Grammar check is most Important (2 questions Guaranteed).
- Small Paragraph, this time we expecting with 5 questions.
WHAT ASPIRANT DO RIGHT NOW:
- Research on CM KCR Previous life and success rate as a CM.
- Research on Telangana Development since 2014 year to 2016 October.
- Research on Viral concepts like T-HUB, TiPASS, haritha harametc.
- Research on Budget and Industry Policies.
- Research on Schemes and Policies of Telangana State.