- TSPSC Groups 2 Expected Cut Off Marks and Share Your Score
- Please look at below table Given complete Data (After taking official Data from TSPSC Authorities)
- Attended Percentage
- Competition per Post (Candidates)
- Expected cutoff is 350 to 450 Marks (out of 600).
- Please Share your score in below comment box also discuss cutoff score in below comment box.
- Also, Mail us TSPSCexam@gmail.com.
The final mission has been completed today by 5pm, the TSPSC Group 2 Question paper nor easy or difficult. The exam paper went moderate of all four papers.
There are 8 lakhs candidates are registered for TSPSC Group 2 Exam but only 7lakhs 89 thousand candidates appear. By taking the number after four papers, they are 4 lakhs 98 thousand candidates are successfully given the exam.
Which means that one candidate has to give competition to 482 candidates (calculated based on 1032 Posts).
Please look at below table Given complete Data (After taking official Data from TSPSC Authorities)
Competition per Post (Candidates)
|Eligible for Exam||7,89,435||92.40%||764|
|Attended Paper 1 & 2||5,16,000||65.60%||500|
|Attended Paper 3 & 4||4,98,000||63.02%||482|
Complete Key available on 12th November 2016 without any errors but Official Key Available after one week (As per TSPSC Authorities instructions). Please be patience and wait for the official key.