RRB Group D application Doubts and question asked
1. What should I do if there is a lot of delay in accessing the page?
Speed for On-Line Application on Internet is based on various factors like Internet Speed, a large number of applicants trying to register the application at the same time etc. Therefore, if you are not able to get the pages for registration immediately, please retry after a gap of 15 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night. Please also ensure that your internet speed is good and at least 1MBps.
2. How do I know that my application is registered?
There are six stages in registration. Your registration is successful only on completion of all the stages including the fee payment and photo upload. You will receive an email and SMS alert on the completion of successful registration. After the preliminary registration, you will receive the Registration ID. Please preserve it for future use as all subsequent logins are only based on the Registration ID and your Date of Birth.Kindly note that successful registration does not imply that application has been accepted. Eligible/Rejection status will be put up after scrutiny.
3. I did not receive the email intimation for registration of my application?
The Registration ID is sent by auto-response confirmation emails. Delivery of these emails purely depends upon the correctness of E-Mail ID provided, policy of your E-Mail Service provider to accept and divert such emails under Bulk or Spam Mails or bounce back such mails without accepting it due to the heavy number of emails generated by our Applications. In case of Govt./official /company Email Ids, delivery is controlled by your company policies. Please check your Bulk or Spam folder before you contact Helpdesk if you are unable to proceed with your registration.
4. How do I re-confirm that my application is saved?
In case of doubt about the successful completion of application, candidates are advised to visit the page for Print Application, generate the Printout and preserve the hard copy (printout) of the Application.
5. After filling up the complete form, I got Blank Screen / Internet got disconnected / My PC closed / hanged / shutdown. Is my application saved/registered?
Please refer to Point No.4. If you do not get the application printout through Print Application option, your application is not saved. Please re-apply.
6. What details should I retain while replying to auto-response emails?
You need not respond to auto-response emails. But please preserve the Registration ID, which is the main basis for your future logins to reprint application, download Admit Card etc.
7. What details should I provide while writing for the problem?
Please do not forget to provide following details while writing to us: (1) REGISTRATION Number (2) Registered Email ID as entered in application. In case of application failure or any error message, we would like to have the specific error message. Additionally, you may provide the Details including the Operating System (like Windows XP, Vista, Linux etc.) & Internet Browser & version (like Internet Explorer 6.0, Mozilla 3.0, Firefox 3.5 etc.) used.
Free RRB Test – Register Yourself
8. I am a fee exempted candidate, should I also make fee payment?
Yes.Fee payment is mandatory for all the candidates. A non-refundable fee of Rs.500/- for fee eligible candidates and Rs.250/- for fee exempted candidates(Woman, SC/ST, PWD, ExSM, Economically Backward Class, Minority candidates) which will be refunded if the candidate appears for the first stage of CBT.
9. I want to change / correct the details I entered in the Application?
You have to be very careful when you fill in your registration. If you want to change your application after the completion of your registration process, you have to choose ‘Application Modification’ from the Home Page of the registration portal. You have to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.250/- for modifying your application. After successful payment of the fee, you can edit your application and make any changes required. However you will not be able to edit your RRB zone, Registration number, email ID and mobile number with which you have registered.
10. Whether I need to pay the Exam fee again if I modify my application?
A non-refundable fee of Rs.250/- is applicable for the all the candidates including the fee exempted candidates.
On modifying the details, if you lose your eligibility for exam fee relaxation, then you are required to pay the examination fee of Rs 500/- (Non-Refundable). Also the examination fee of Rs.250/- which was already paid by you earlier will not be refunded.
Also on modifying the details, if you get eligible for exam fee relaxation, then the exam fee of Rs.500/- paid by you earlier will not be refunded neither you need to pay exam fee of Rs.250/-.
11. Can I change my RRB zone using Modify Application option?
No. You cannot change your application from one RRB to another RRB. The selection of RRB once exercised shall be final.
12. I have paid the fee Online/ Offline. Now is there any further process i.e. entering the receipt/ journal number online?
No. Once you have made a successful payment, kindly wait for two working days for your payment to get verified. Once your payment gets verified, you can login through the ‘Candidate Login’ link from the Home page of the Registration Portal and proceed with the further stages of registration.
13. While making online payment, I could not pay it due to some computer problem. I would like to pay exam fees by offline mode through post office or SBI Bank. For that what i should do? Please help me.
You can modify the payment mode and make the payments accordingly.
14. I have not printed my application? Where can I get it?
You can take the printout of your application by logging in through Print Application option from the Home Page of the Registration Portal, provided you must have completed your application.
15. What denotes the Date to be printed below the name on the Photograph?
The date to print in the photograph denotes the date of the photograph taken and it should be on or after 01-12-2017. Refer Para 15.1 i) in the CEN for detailed specifications.
15. For Preference Dont need to ask.
Choose your preference according to your need and what you like. Dont Follow Blindly.
RRB Apply date Extended