Telangana State Budget Report 2017- Highlights
After formation of Telangana, this is the fourth budget from New state. The finance minister Etela Rajender Presented Budget in Assembly for next 2017-18 year.
- Finance Minister describes budget as pro-poor and welfare oriented.
- Hyderabad gets Rs. 1000 crore for welfare projects.
- Agriculture and allied sectors to get Rs 46946.98 crore.
- Revenue expenditure pegged at Rs 50954.61 crore.
300 crore allocated for Warangal Municipal Corporation to a development of district and implement new educational Institutions.
- The Backward Classes are received priority in budget, especially for Gangaputras (Fishers Caste persons)
- Mission Bagiratha gets Rs. 3000 crore for implementation and it head by Minister Harish Rao.
- The Mre Importance is given to SC, ST, and BC welfare corporations as per their caste wise.
- All backward castes and schedules Tribes are benefited by this budget.
- Formers, Chenetha Karmas are benefited by this budget.
- Widow Women’s get pension form Asara Scheme
- Kalyana Lakshmi and Shadi Mubarak Funds are increased to 72,000 Plus (each poor bride get Amount from State government).
- This is the fourth budget from Telangana State government.
- Many other caste category Sangam’s are benefited by this budget, all funds sent to respected villages from the state government to a village or Mandal Revenue offices.
As per expectations, Mr Parrikar oath as a CM of Goa State on today and Governor Mridula Administrated the oath function. The BJP has won 13 seats and the Congress has 17 in the house. Goa and MGP have 3 and three were independents and NCP has one seat.
President congratulates Mr Parikkar on this function and many other Senior Officials are greeted.
Senior BJP leader Ex- Defense Minister Manohar Parrikar was sworn-in as the new Chief Minister of Goa today, Governor Mridula Sinha administered the oath of Governor Office and secrecy to him and Council of Ministers at a ceremony at Raj Bhavan.
There are many BJP Leaders are attended Mr.Parrikar CM Oath function:
As we know, The opposition leader party congress file an appeal to Supreme court on Mr. Parrikar Oath but Court has pushed a clean sheet and Mr Parrikar has 21 MLAs out of 40 MLA’s. and he passed and eligible for to form a government in Goa.
Even, the Apex court orders to complete the formalities, which is required by the Election Commission and those senior officials leader act as a protem speaker in Assembly.
Andhra Pradesh public service Commission likely release Group#2 results in the month of March ( last week).
The news as per the expectation from appsc authorities. The counting of results procedure has been completed and they are sorting candidates based on top score as per the 1:50 ratio rules and regulations.
Hence, we can expect the results in the last week of March 2017. We expect there are more than 50,000 candidates are eligible for Group#2 Main examination.
Regarding top marks in screening test, it may be 110, which is without any reservation (as we knows). So there is a little more competition between the candidates.
Wait till the last week of March 2017 for final screening score.
APPSC Group 2 – Questions Papers and Answer Key and Cutoff Analysis
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) conducted Group 2 Screening test (ST) on 26th February 2017 from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM in various centres of twin states (Andhra Pradesh and Telangana).
As per the APPSC Authorities official information, the candidates who qualify to screening test have to appear for the Main test in the month of May 2017. The selection of Candidates for the Main exam for 1:50 ratio.
What is 1:50 Ratio:
One candidate has to selected for the main exam from 50 candidates and it may depend upon the cutoff score, we expected to cutoff near to 90 or 100 marks out of 150.
The cutoff score may be between the 90-110 score and it may vary as per the reservation wise.
Download the Question Paper:
The APPSC Group 2 Questions paper is completely Moderate (Not Easy and Not Difficulty). The candidate can download question paper in below links:
Download Question APPSC Group 2 Question Paper – appsc-grp2-screeningtest
Download Question APPSC Group 2 Official Key –group-2-prelims-all-sets-key
For More information, the candidate can comment in below comment box. (for discussions)
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Conducted Screening Test on February 26, 2017 Sunday from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM. Many Aspirants have missed the exam due to late comes but APPSC Authorities Successfully Completed Screening test under Rules and Regulations.
DOWNLOAD APPSC GROUP #2 QUESTION PAPERS – COMING SOON
As Per Official APPSC Authorities: The Question Paper and Answer key will uploaded in https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/ website by today (26/02/2017) evening or it takes 2 days. And The Objections will be taken from candidates until certain time from date of the announcement.
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL KEY FROM APPSC AUTHORITIES – COMING SOON
All Candidates have to discuss below for cutoff score and Answer objections. We will answer within short of time.NOTE: Above Cutoff Score is not an official but it is prediction score as per Candidate opinion and their expectations only.
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has completed centres work for Groups #2 Screening Exam, which is conducted on Feb 26, 2017, Sunday. All Requested candidate have to verify their centres twice or thrice for clarification.
No worries and hurries in last minute of examination. The aspirants must be pre-planned for a journey of exam centre and make sure that “You know the centres of your local area/city”.
What are Things Required on Day of Exam:
- Hall ticket
- Ball Pen or Pencil (Read Instructions carefully in Hall ticket)
- Support Document like any one of Central or state government ID card, Like Voter ID, Aadhar Card or PAN card.
- Should be in-formal dress (for comfort Zone candidates).
LIST OF CENTRES FOR APPSC GROUPS#2 EXAM:
- Srikakulam (SKM)
- Vishakapatnam (VSKP)
- VizayaNagaram (VZM)
- East Godavari (EG)
- West Godavari (WG)
- Guntur (GNT)
- Prakasam (PKM)
- Kadapa (KDP)
Make sure, all candidate has to verify their respected centres one day before the exam.
All Andhra Pradesh APPSC Groups #2 Aspirants have to download their hall tickets for Screening Test, which is conducted on 26th Feb, 2017 (Sunday). (appsc group 2 hallticket)
The APPSC Authorities released hall tickets on official port5al for download part. All aspirants have to download thei respected hall tickets and take a print out it.
The Hall tickets for GROUP-II SERVICES NOTIFICATION No. 18/2016 (GENERAL RECRUITMENT) are available for Download. The Candidates are advised to check the location of their venues in advance. For all issues / queries related to downloading of Halltickets, for fast response and resolution, candidates may directly send the mail to [email protected] Click Here
Any Queries, you can reach us at [email protected] for quick response.
The Last Minute tips play crucial role in the examination and all aspirants have to follow the below steps on one day before an exam.
The Most important concepts are listed below, follow the each concept carefully and seek any shortcuts, if available.
CURRENT AFFAIRS SECTION:
- Eye on most controversy topics, which are frequently narrated by Media/Press.
- Eye on Most recent and important events. For example Indian national congress conference in Andhra Pradesh (Prepare: Important Dates, Important person names and their roles in any organisations. and Chief Guests)
- Eye Policies and Schemes of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Major works on Andhra Pradesh states. Like Irrigation and Power plants works…etc.
- Eye on Awards and Prizes.
- Most Important Section Sports and Some Important Sports Number/Figure.
- Eye on celebrities work
- Eye on Most Recent Technology gadgets. Like 4G What is LTE”.
- Andhra Pradesh Budget are a most important factor, there are a lot of questions, we can expect.
- Political Agenda on elections. For example, TDP won the elections in 2014 by how many seats in Loksabha and Rajya Sabha.
- Andhra Pradesh and Central Governments political issues and developments of Andhra Pradesh.
- Must and should read Andhra Pradesh and Indian History, who plays important role in separate Andhra Pradesh or who plays the key role in the development of Andhra Pradesh.
- Eye on Information Technology which helps in the development of Andhra Pradesh with help of foreign countries like China.
- Eye on Ho9w many counties professionals or leaders are visited Andhra Pradesh during last 3 years and what purpose. Hope you know their names and purpose of visit.
- Eye on the development of Andhra Pradesh with Foreign countries at what factors.
These are main concepts, which play the key role in the Screening test. All Best Aspirants.
Union Budget 2017 Review: Telangana Boost in Railway Budget – Complete Details
Telangana state boosted in railway budget from Union Budget 2017, receives crores of budget and it only state which occupies top place in union budget 2017.
What are the railway stations are going to implemented after union budget 2017?
NEW RAILWAY LINE STATIONS FROM TELANGANA STATE:
- Rs. 350 crore for Kothapally – Manahorabad Railway line.
- Rs. 196 crore for Akkanapet – Medak Line.
- Ra. 300 crore for Bhadrachalam – Sathupalli Railway line.
- Rs. 50 crore for Secunderabad and Mahabub Nagar Doubling Railway line.
- Rs. 160 crore for Khajipet – Balharsha Railway line. (3rd Line Implemented)
- Rs. 9 crores for Manchiryala – Pedampet Third Railway Line.
- Rs.100 crore for Hyderabad MMTS Phase 2 Line works.
- Rs. 16 crore for Ghakesar – Yadadri Line
- Rs. 5 crores Charlapally Terminal
- New Line for Manchiryal and Gadchiroli
Union Budget 2017 Review: Telangana Boost in Railway Budget – Complete Details
Telangana state boosted in railway budget from Union Budget 2017, receives crores of budget and it only state which occupaies top place in union budget 2017.
What are the railway ststaions are going to implemented after union budget 20147.