Karnataka government has announced about Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test Exam -2017- 2018 ktet 2017 Notification. They announced they had 10,000 Vacancies. And the last date of application is 27 September. This job is a good opportunity for the fresher of Karnataka. So, you should apply for this job. But, before apply know everything about this job. We have given all the details about this job like Vacancies, eligibility criteria, important dates, age limitation and more.
Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test Exam 2017-2018 notification ktet 2017 notification
KTET Exam 2017 – All details
- Name of the Board – Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test
- Job type – Karnataka government jobs
- No. Of Vacancies – 10,000
- Name of the post – Graduate primary teacher.
- Starting dates – available now
- Last date – 27 September 2017
- Apply Mode – online
- Place – Karnataka
- Website –schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
Eligibility for Karnataka KTET 2017 Notification
Educational qualification for Kar TET 2017
The candidates should have a graduate degree from a recognized university / B.ed degree with particular discipline with good academic records.
Age limit for Kar TET -2017
The age of the candidates should be between 21 years and 40 Years
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age – 40 years
Selection process for Kar TET 2017
The selection of KTET will be through two process
- Written exam
Application fee for Kar TET 2017
- For General and OBC candidates Rs – 1010/- ( for 1st post )
- For the SC/ ST/ physical challenged candidate Rs – 510/- ( for 1st post )
Payment details of Karnataka TET
- The candidates who will get a job will get Rs – 14550 /- to Rs – 27700/- per month as a salary + good allowance.
Important dates for KTET 2017
- Starting date of apply – 26 August 2017 ( avail able now )
- Last date of apply online- 25 September 2017
- Last date of submission application Fee – 27 September 2017