Grab Your Double Bed Room From Telangana State Government
Many Questions from Telanganities:
- How to Apply?
- Where to Submit Application form?
- Is there any Online Filling Option?
- How many days it takes to sanctioned 2BHK?
- What are the Documents needed?
- Is Andhra People can enroll ?
Not only these questions, there are several number of questions are raising from Telanganities. Look into below details for more Information.
Telangana State (TS) Government has launched a scheme for poor and middle class people of Telangana State to provide double Bed rooms with all facilities which includes current facility, water facility, parking facility, park facility and many more facilities.
Highlights of Double Bedroom Scheme Details:
- Number of Plat : One for One Family
- Number of Bed Rooms : Two
- Number Kitchens : One
- Square Yards : 125 SQR, Yrds.
- Number of Bathrooms: Two (One is Attached to Bed room and another Common)
- Number of Hall : One
- It is a 2BHK plot getting free from Telangana State
Eligibility of Person:
- Poor who dont have a Home or who are living in rent ans who have white ration card with Food supply card can apply.
- Income of family not more than 1,00,000/- (One Lakh) can apply
- Marriage is not compulsary but it prefereble if the applied person has a married person. Most preference is given to Women.
Download Application Form:
- Click here to download Application form in PDF format Click here to Download
- Fill the application form by hand writing not by typing. Remember Preference is given to hand writing but not typing.
- Attach required documents All are xerox set including 5 photo graphs of applying person.
What are the Documents Needed:
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- 5 Photo Graphs
- Take Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Voter Id card
Where Can Apply:
Many of Mandals having the housing office. If you not identified just ask your Sarpanch (If village) or local ruling party leader. Still of you have not clarified doubt?
Call the district officers (housing) and ask them where to be submitted the housing application; and do as per their instructions.